PRIVACY NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PURSUANT TO ART.13 OF Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2003 “CONSOLIDATED TEXT ON PRIVACY”
Dear Customer, Technician, Supplier: In compliance with the terms of Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/03, regarding the processing of your sensitive data, we kindly ask you to read the following:
Purpose of processing
For accounting, administrative, fiscal, contractual, technical procedures, as well as for credit risk checking and for reference and/or promotional purposes regarding the presentation of the activity and services offered by GEOSEC and as envisaged by the legislation in force.
Method of processing
The processing will be carried out with the aid of information technology tools and stored both on electronic media and on hard copy, in compliance with the minimum safety measures (annexe B of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Scope of data disclosure
Your data may come to the knowledge of the following parties:
1. Supervisory boards, Entities, companies, professional figures assigned to accounting tasks, tax declarations, credit risk checks, design engineering activities;
2. Parties such as banks assigned to make collections and payments;
3. Managers, employees, consultants of our company for procedures connected with routine company activities;
4. Potential customers or sector technicians through disclosure of our exclusive materials on paper, electronic or television media for the promotional presentation of the activity and our corporate services;
Provision of the data
It is compulsory to provide the data in order to permit the completion of the procedures connected with normal management for sales and contractual relations. Images of work sites and the elaboration of the same may be used either totally or partially for the purpose of disseminating technical/promotional presentation materials illustrating the activities of GEOSEC.
Data controller for Italy
Geosec S.r.l. acting through its legal representative in office.
Registered Office and operational Headquarters: Via G. Di Vittorio, 41/B Lemignano di Collecchio (PR) tel. +39 0521 339323 fax +39 0521 804772
You may exercise your rights relative to the data controller, at any time, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as follows: Art.7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 Right of access to personal and other data.
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation regarding the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding him even if not yet registered, and to have such data transmitted to him in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information regarding:
a)the origin of the personal data;
b)the purpose and method of processing;
c)the logic applied if the data is to be processed with the aid of electronic tools;
d)details on the identity of the data controller, on the data processors and on the designated representative in accordance with art.5, paragraph 2;
e)the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be transmitted or who may gain knowledge in their capacity as designated representative for the state territory or as processors or authorized users of the data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain information regarding:
a)the updating, correction or, when he so wishes, the integration of the data;
b)the deletion, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data if processed in violation of the law, including all those data the preservation of which is not required for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c)a declaration that the operations referred to in a) and b) were made known, also as regards their content, to those whose data were communicated or disclosed, except in the event of this proving impossible to achieve or involving the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, totally or partially:
a)on legitimate grounds the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
b)the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials, or for the purpose of market research and marketing communications.